I’m pleased to announce that PUMPKIN CAMPFIRE MUG digital pattern is released!
Who is ready to make these mugs? This pattern is really fun and cute to make! I got an inspiration from the campfire mugs and the fresh white pumpkins that we get from the local farm. Actually I thought about making this pattern a lot before I started writing the pattern. Whether I want to make another pumpkin pattern, mug pattern or heart pattern because this pattern has everything that I was worried about. But I’m so glad that I just went for it!!!
This pattern is a perfect project for autumn. It’s fat eight and fat quarter friendly. I used all different prints of orange fabric but you can use the different colors or even scraps for the block! How fun to make the scrappy look of Pumpkin Campfire Mugs! I played with my EQ8 to see it with different colors. (photo below)
How cute is this!? This version is a small throw using 6 FQs. The white background make these mugs really pop!
This pattern includes three sizes and cutting table to make one block. Slide to see all the sizes.
Table runner 52″x 17″, small throw 52″x 60-1/2″ and large throw 68-1/2″x 75″. And the block finished size is 15″x 13″.
I made a fabric list since I’ve asked more often about the fabric I used for the quilts. Refer to the list below for the fabric I used for the cover quilt.
Orange for the mugs
- Abby Rose – Flowers in the Wild, Citrus – by Robin Pickens for Moda
- Abby Rose – Bramble, Citrus – by Robin Pickens for Moda
- Spotted – Orange – Zen Chic for Moda
- Midnight Magic Pumpkin – Full Moon – by April Rosenthal for Moda
- Grunge Basics – Clementine – by Basic Grey for Moda
- Scaredy Cat – Grid, Light Orange – by Amanda Niederhauser for Riley Blake Designs
- Scaredy Cat – Pumpkin Patch, Dark Orange – by Amanda Niederhauser for Riley Blake Designs
- Flora – Orange Dots – by Marisol Ortega from FIGO Fabrics
- Bree – by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex
- Oval Elements – Tangerine Tango – by AGF studio for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Sun Print 2016 – Grow in Tangerine – Alison Glass for Andover
- JOTDOT – Orange – by The Blank Quilting Corp
Unknown* – see the photo below (I will update when I figure out! I’m sorry!)
- Freckles – Mint – for Cotton and Steel
Green for the leaves
- Go Dot Go – Clover – for Cotton and Steel
Brown for the steam, mugs and binding
- Melange Basic – for STOF fabrics
Skill level of this pattern is Advanced beginner – Intermediate.
I used the letters in the block image, cutting instructions, and how to make the block. And these letters are linked. So it’s very important to label all the parts. I made the free printable labels for this pattern. And You can chose the label from color version or black and white version. Or feel free to use your own labels.
I made the pumpkin mug blocks according to my pattern and added the borders to match the size to the workshop tote pattern. I think I made at least 10 bags from her pattern! I just love the pattern!
And the fabrics I used for this tote bag was Scaredy Cat Fabrics by Amanda Niederhauser. I choose Halloween like prints from this fabric line. These kitty fabrics are so cute! I love how this tote turned out! Also I used the orange grid and pumpkin patch prints for the cover quilt and they are just darling!
Pumpkin campfire mugs quilt on the bear object. I took the quilt photos around the town. It’s a beautiful season here in Connecticut!
By the rail road.
My favorite place to drive past.
Check my new pattern out in my Etsy shop! Use coupon code CAMPFIRE20 to get 20% off on all the patterns! The sale ends midnight, 10/24/2020. (US EST)